Shining a Light on Loss
Mother's Day and Father's Day can be incredibly difficult. Fig & Fire is shining a light on those who are often overlooked during this time via this special campaign focused on raising awareness of the struggles many quietly face, honoring the memories of those no longer physically present, and providing comfort through natural self-care.
This campaign was created in loving memory of Sonny, the beautiful and philanthropic mother of Fig & Fire's owner and maker.
Self-Care for a Cause
Fig & Fire is donating 15% of the purchase price of the products on this page AND 5% of all other Fig & Fire items purchased to The Dinner Party, a non-profit organization that seeks to transform life after loss from an isolating experience into one marked by community support, candid conversation, and forward movement. The Dinner Party is a community for grieving 20-, 30-, and early 40-somethings who have experienced the loss of a parent, partner, child, sibling, another close family member, or close friend. Thank you for helping Fig & Fire spread the light!
Read more about this campaign on the blog here.
- 9.5 oz. all-natural soy candle with 55+ hour burn time.
- Made with essential oils and non-toxic ingredients.
- Burns from edge-to-edge, with little to no black residue on the container after burning.
- Each candle can come with white color-tip matchsticks. Want a different color or color combination? Check out the full selection of color-tip matches. There are 16 colors to choose from!
- Small: ~30 matches / 3" tall, 1" wide
- Medium: ~55 matches / 3" tall, 1.25" wide
- Large: ~100 matches / 3" tall, 1.75" wide
- Starts as an exfoliating scrub and turns into a moisturizing lotion when in contact with water.
- Made with natural and organic powerhouse ingredients.
- Does not clog pores and is suitable for all skin types.
- The full ingredients list and other scrub options can be found on the sugar scrubs page.
Shower Steamers (set of 4):
- These are the ultimate aromatherapy experience ~ they're like bath bombs, but for your shower! Turn on hot water, allow your shower to fill with steam, and use a small amount of water to activate the steamer to release the scent into the air, letting the essential oils work their magic.
Make Your Candle Last:
- Trim your wick to 1/4" after every lighting! A big flame will burn up the candle's fragrance instead of releasing it, will burn through the wax faster, and will cause excess sooting. This is why trimming the wick of your candle is crucial for a safer burn and extending the life of your candle. Wick trimmers can be found here.