Fig & Fire teamed up with Slate + Brush to create something truly special by combining the talents of two different artistic mediums in a way that complements each other perfectly: through labels with original works of art and unique scents that capture the essence of the artwork.
Sarah Lewis of Slate + Brush Design Studio is a watercolor artist living in Maryland who loves pizza, her rescue dog, and creating unique pieces (usually with some puns thrown in there) that are meant to bring a smile to your face.
- 9.5 oz. all-natural soy candle with 55+ hour burn time
- Non-toxic and cruelty-free ingredients
- Scents made with essential oils
- 100% all-natural soy wax
- Burns from edge-to-edge, with little to no black residue on the container after burning
- Handpoured in small batches
- Dimensions: 3.5" tall, 3" wide
Make Your Candle Last
Trim your wick! A big flame will burn up the candle's fragrance instead of releasing it, will burn through the wax faster, and will cause excess sooting. This is why trimming the wick of your candle (to 1/4" before every lighting) is crucial for a safer burn and extending the life of your candle. This will ensure an appropriate size flame, maximize fragrance release, and cause little to no sooting.
Each candle can come with color-tip matchsticks that match the colors of the candle label. Don't see your favorite color or want a different color combination? Check out the full selection of color-tip matches. There are 16 colors to choose from!
- Small: ~30 matches / 3" tall, 1" wide
- Medium: ~55 matches / 3" tall, 1.25" wide
- Large: ~100 matches / 3" tall, 1.75" wide